We Are People Too
We are not cold, uninterested ‘middle-men’ in a formal process – we are people like you, who have also had to face challenges and obstacles. We understand the emotional stress that disputes can evoke, as well as physical responses that sometimes emerge. We have empathy and understanding for what our clients are facing, and work hard to generate a solution that is mutually beneficial to both parties.
Our team are trained and experienced in working with families who have experienced family and domestic violence, coercive control, trauma, mental illness and addiction and work to support families and protect children.
Our experience also means that we provide Family Dispute Resolution for separated couples that are already in litigation but wishing to resolve issues without the Court making a final determination.
The Mediation Centre Also:
- Responds quickly to client needs – unlike other options that may take several months to obtain a mediation date, TMC can schedule a mediation in less than 21 days.
- Offers urgent mediation services if required.
- Offer flexibility to our clients. We understand the challenges of juggling work and family obligations, and therefore provide after-hours and weekend mediation options if required at no additional cost.
- Offer specialised services and knowledge in the area of family relationship breakdowns.
- Provides teleconference/online facilities for parties in different locations,
- Provides referrals to other services where necessary including referrals for legal advice, domestic violence support and mental health support; and
- Have a wealth of experience in the areas in which we mediate.
TMC has been designed to deliver a holistic service to our clients in a calm and supportive environment that encourages the best possible outcome for all involved.
What Are Others Saying About Us?